Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP)
The FCSP offers a range of services to support family caregivers:
- Information to caregivers about available services.
- Assistance to caregivers in gaining access to the services.
- Individual counseling, support groups and training to assist caregivers in the areas of health, nutrition, and financial literacy.
- Respite care to enable caregivers to be temporarily relieved from their caregiving responsibilities.
- Supplemental services such as nutritional supplements, incontinence supplies and medical equipment, on a limited basis.
Eligible family caregivers are:
- A caregiver of any age providing care for an older adult age 60 or older or providing care for a person with Alzheimer’s disease or related brain disorder.
- A caregiver (who is not the birth or adoptive parent), age 55 or older, raising a related child age 18 and under or an adult with a disability.
To get more information about this service please call us at 704-216-7704.